~*¤®§ _ منتديات ويبس_ §®¤*~
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

~*¤®§ _ منتديات ويبس_ §®¤*~

كل ما هو جديد فى عالم الكمبيوتر و الانترنت

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

لن تصدق ما تراه صور غريبة وعجيبة جدا اترك لخيالك العنان وسترى عجبا

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
احمد عبد القادر
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

عدد الرسائل : 8
العمر : 34
الموقع : www.webs.yoo7.com
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/05/2008

لن تصدق ما تراه   صور غريبة وعجيبة جدا اترك لخيالك العنان وسترى عجبا Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: لن تصدق ما تراه صور غريبة وعجيبة جدا اترك لخيالك العنان وسترى عجبا   لن تصدق ما تراه   صور غريبة وعجيبة جدا اترك لخيالك العنان وسترى عجبا Emptyالجمعة مايو 23, 2008 9:17 am

لن تصدق ما تراه   صور غريبة وعجيبة جدا اترك لخيالك العنان وسترى عجبا 1528762078083343482S425x425Q85

Recently I discovered how the Law of Attraction makes it easy to recognize the truth from a lie.
A coaching client had asked if I could help her regain her joy in her marriage. Married almost 40 years to an exceptionally kind and caring man, two years ago she had listened to a "friend" who shared, in confidence, that she thought my client's husband was having an affair. This came as a shock to my client. Yet, she allowed those words to take root. Why? Because 20 years earlier, she had begun to tell herself, "This is too good to last. One day he will leave me."

Now, my client began to wonder if all she had learned about the Law of Attraction could help her turn this situation around. The amount of suspicion and "evidence" against her husband had grown, but he maintained his love for and faithfulness to her. She admitted that there was no proof he had been having an affair, other than he was seen talking with one of her girl friends.
I spoke this wisdom to my client. She was relieved to know that there was a way to know the truth -- and it had nothing to do with externals. However, by looking at how the report about her husband made her feel, she could see that it had all been a lie. All her suspicious, all her sadness, all her imaginings of him being with someone else had been based on falsehood. The truth was (and is) that he loves her and continues to love and cherish her. As we did EFT (E...

Tags:
لن تصدق ما تراه   صور غريبة وعجيبة جدا اترك لخيالك العنان وسترى عجبا 2484501300026030382S425x425Q85

The law of attraction tells us that you bring into your life that which you put your attention on. Let us experiment with this spirituality information. Let us begin our experiment by not listening to the Television news nor reading the newspaper.
You are still going to hear about what is going on in the world. The words won't stop just because you have chosen not to fall in lock step with what corporate news outlets are trying to tell you. You will hear enough words about the events that are exterior to you, but as you stay true to yourself and continue to put your attention on love and your own self-improvement you will begin to see that your time is more effective and better spent on creating the life that you choose rather than living in the illusion of the world of the news. What are your priorities? Creating the life of your intentions and desires, or allowing fear-based thoughts to enter your head as a normal part of your daily routine? You bring into your reality that which you put your attention on. Make a conscious choice right now to eliminate as much fear-based thinking as you can from your life. Try to think of this change in your thought patterns as a giant experiment. You are the experimenter, the experiment and the process of experimentation. What you want to experiment with is this concept of living within the paradigm of oneness and love. This is a comparison experiment. You are going to compare the experience of living in the paradigm of separateness and fear versus the experience of living in the paradigm of oneness and love. You have already finished phase one of the experiment by having lived all of your life within the paradigm of separateness and fear. You have all your data concerning that part of the experiment. You have experienced the natural ...
لن تصدق ما تراه   صور غريبة وعجيبة جدا اترك لخيالك العنان وسترى عجبا 2063907960026030382S425x425Q85
It would be a fairly safe bet that all of us have had an illusion or two, and a lot of fantasies in our lives --- I sure have!

In my yesterdays, when I was merely a developing dude, I fantasized that I was superman, and was bound and determined to disentangle, fix, interpret, unlock, and unravel all of the “bad guys.” --- and then enrapture them with the awareness, intelligence, philosophy, and principles they needed to become “good guys.”

Of course, through the forwarding years, I slowly became aware that my fantasy was not to be…it was an illusion, the daydream of a child.

As my personal essence converted from a piddling bag of organic DNA to an adult dude, the fantasies slowly faded into oblivion…and there I was, gazing in the mirror at this creature, who had finally migrated into maturity.

My fantasies and illusions were gone, driven into the land of never-more…where they incarnated themselves, avoiding me like a plague.

Naturally, my mature and adult world became extremely complicated, causing untold stress on my mind, my body, and on my very essence itself. Through that ever-loving time, stress had embedded it’s gripping and scrapping hooks into me. I plodded on!

Inescapably, it happened! At the young age of 62, I had a heart attack and open-heart surgery. As my aged eyes gazed into the mirror once more, the image of the piddling bag of DNA had been replaced with “something” devoid of a smile, no imagination, and depressed…for I realized that my dreams were also in the land of never-more.
Whatever it was inside me, would not give me the power to p...
لن تصدق ما تراه   صور غريبة وعجيبة جدا اترك لخيالك العنان وسترى عجبا 2527565370102371602S425x425Q85

It would be a fairly safe bet that all of us have had an illusion or two, and a lot of fantasies in our lives --- I sure have!
In my yesterdays, when I was merely a developing dude, I fantasized that I was superman, and was bound and determined to disentangle, fix, interpret, unlock, and unravel all of the “bad guys.” --- and then enrapture them with the awareness, intelligence, philosophy, and principles they needed to become “good guys.”

Of course, through the forwarding years, I slowly became aware that my fantasy was not to be…it was an illusion, the daydream of a child.
As my personal essence converted from a piddling bag of organic DNA to an adult dude, the fantasies slowly faded into oblivion…and there I was, gazing in the mirror at this creature, who had finally migrated into maturity.
My fantasies and illusions were gone, driven into the land of never-more…where they incarnated themselves, avoiding me like a plague.
Naturally, my mature and adult world became extremely complicated, causing untold stress on my mind, my body, and on my very essence itself. Through that ever-loving time, stress had embedded it’s gripping and scrapping hooks into me. I plodded on!
Inescapably, it happened! At the young age of 62, I had a heart attack and open-heart surgery. As my aged eyes gazed into the mirror once more, the image of the piddling bag of DNA had been replaced with “something” devoid of a smile, no imagination, and depressed…for I realized that my dreams were also in the...

لن تصدق ما تراه   صور غريبة وعجيبة جدا اترك لخيالك العنان وسترى عجبا 2782076890102371602S425x425Q85

When judging rubies from photographs, one can separate then into two main characters - the Mild and the Wild. With this short-cut, we will be able to extract some basic rules for an otherwise unmanageable multitude of ruby varieties. Mild rubies exhibit a dense red glow with introverted, rich and earthy colors. Such a ruby can vary from fire engine (red-red) to rose red (add some purple) to an earthy crimson red (add some brown). Highest prices are paid for fire engine red, with rose red and then crimson following. Brownish brick red rubies are the most reasonably priced. When purchasing a mild, insist on at least one image with light in the back. Mild colored ruby will easily hide inclusions from the camera. Make sure the image does not only focus on the surface of the stone. A mild ruby needs an image with light falling in from the back of the gem. This will show you inclusions with all honesty. Many images on the web are "front-loaded". They show only the surface of the gem but not the inside. This is done to peddle translucent, or even opaque, cabochon quality as facet grade ruby. Above all else, a mild colored ruby needs clarity. Heavily included ruby in mild colors looks dull in person. The value of such cabochon quality corundum is negligible in comparison to transparent ruby (unless it displays a star ruby of course). The scarcity of good material has somewhat lowered the bar to what is labeled as facet-quality ruby. A translucent or opaque mild ruby might look OK on the photo, but the stone will be boring in person and have zero luster. Clearly, these are not good qualities in a stone. Ruby is by nature more included than, say, tourmaline. You will only get a "free of inclusion" if you have very deep pockets. However, some inclusions ...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

لن تصدق ما تراه صور غريبة وعجيبة جدا اترك لخيالك العنان وسترى عجبا
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
~*¤®§ _ منتديات ويبس_ §®¤*~ :: قسم الترفيه :: الصــور والـكاريـكاتـير صور مضحكة صور طريفة صور حلوه-
انتقل الى: